Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon 1/2 of grass-fed bovine gelatin ===> WHY IS IT GOOD FOR YOU?
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 pinch or 2 of vanilla powder
- Peel and slice the banana. Put it in a sauce pan with a little bit of water ( covering the banana slices). Cook them at low-heat until they become soft.
- Leave them to cool down a bit. Keep the water on the side.
- In a food processor, mix the avocado, the banana, the egg yolks and the vanilla powder (+ raw honey or maple syrup if you like)
- Then pour this mixture into a bowl. Pour the water, and the gelatin powder. Stir well.
- Pour into ramekin-dishes.
- Eat straight away.
- Or put in the fridge for 45 minutes.