- A good handful of Blueberries
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1Tbspn of Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1) AVOCADO: healthy heart, anti-ageing, satiety
- The avocado is a fruit which is a very good source of Potassium, slightly better than bananas. And it's so low in sugars!
I guarantee you can show off a bit with that, next time your Personal Trainer tells you to eat a Banana to get some Potassium!
- Avocados also contain a fairly good amount of Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxydant, defending lipids and other components of the cells against oxidative damage. In other words, to limit cell damage, prevent disease and slow down the ageing process, get some Vitamin E-rich foods.
Made from the flesh of coconuts, it contains 55% of fat (Natural Saturated Fats), and lots of fibre (15%).
Some studies (here and there) have showed that coconut fats may be helpful to trim down our waist area and may contribute to a beneficial blood lipid profile.
So what are we waiting for ?
Bon Appétit mes Amis !